Friday, July 18, 2008

Get Rich Quick

No matter how you slice it, any program you see on the Internet that says you can earn large amounts of money quickly with little work, little time, and little education needs to be carefully scrutinized before you spend any money on it. I have been in business since I was 12 years old when my dad and I started Gary and Larry's Yard Care. I have never seen nor do I ever expect to see a legitimate program that is guaranteed to make you a lot of money in a short period of time.

While 85% of the people hate to be hard-sold, more than 85% of people seem to get hard-sold quite often on these programs with grand, quick promises. But when you read the guarantee, it is actually quite different.

In my personal business, I have taken point from one of my mentors, Jeremy Cobb. Jeremy is the CEO of the company I work for, and I have my own business on the side. Jeremy's company and mine both have the same guarantee: "We will work with you until you say you don't need us anymore"

If I do some work for someone as my own company and they are not satisfied, I will continue to work on it until they are--within reason. I don't want to get in any situation where I am taken advantage of. But if someone is sincerely dissatisfied, I'll do what I can to make it right. Since I give a service, I cannot give the product back, so I do a little more.

Omni, (Jeremy's company), has the same guarantee: We work with our clients by being available via email for as long as they need us.

When you are looking at programs that promise to teach you how to make money online, look for these kinds of guarantees. They are more realistic, and chances are they come from reputable companies like ours.


Gary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!